Monday, January 4, 2010

Cuddle Bug

If cuddling can be considered a skill, my Cozy One has mastered it. And even better, he loves it. And I love that I have a little boy who likes to snuggle up to his mama.

The husband of one of my friends differentiates my cousin from me by giving us nicknames he can remember. He calls me "The Cuddler". Now, I've never cuddled the man before but apparently I strike him as a cuddly type of person. I take it as a compliment. So I guess that makes Z The Cuddler, Jr?

If he gets spooked, or chilly, or sleepy, I'll more than likely hear him say "Mommy, I want you. Cuddle me!". If he's trying to get out of doing something, like eating dinner, he might say "Mommy, can I have you?" as he's climbing down from his chair, unexcused. And if he's going to bed and wants to prolong me leaving the room, I hear "Mommy, can you cuddle me for just a few whiles?".

I can always spare "a few whiles" to snuggle up with the coziest boy in the world.

No comments: