Earlier this week was my birthday. Overall it was just a normal day filled with our regular routines, but I do like my birthday and hope to celebrate in little ways all month. I received so many birthday wishes all throughout the day which made me feel special and loved. :)
First thing in the morning was the best... I was serenaded with the Happy Birthday song from my sweet son who sang his little heart out, then insisted we make birthday cake and wondered what kind of party I was having. :) I captured the song on video, I'll try to come back and post it when I've uploaded it here. That was the best birthday gift and I felt so blessed to have a happy, sweet, healthy child to wake up to every day. As much as we love to celebrate big every holiday and event (and sometimes made up ones just 'cause), that simple acknowledgement and gesture was enough for me that day. Happy Birthday indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment