Our jogging stroller is totally out of commission at the moment, but I remembered the hike we went on last January to the rock quarry near the river. It was a couple miles in, but there was a good turning point just one mile in that I figured was doable for the little guy (either that or a good lesson on what a rambunctious 2 year old was capable of). Auntie V and BFM (boyfriend M) came along for the adventure (and delicious sandwiches we picked up on the way).
The trail is wide and easy going with lots of fun puddles to splash in and interesting things to pocket. I was pretty impressed with the little guy - he walked about 3/4 of the way in and almost the entire way out with just a little stretch of piggy-back rides. He promptly fell asleep on the drive out, too.
Last year to this year (mommy and Z).


And just Z, last year to this year

No comments:
Post a Comment