Tonight I asked him if his ear hurt and he said "No, it doesn't hurt. There's no blood or anything like that, its just a little loose. See that hole in there? Its making all the air come out of my body, so it feels... a little strange, ya know?". Well, I don't really know, actually. So, he's never had an ear infection and I don't know why I'm strangely proud of that, but I'm hoping he's not working on getting one. It sounds like he might just be a big plugged up. Or maybe his ears really are just loose. ;)
Monday, January 10, 2011
Ears
This morning, little man kept tugging on his ear... when I asked him what was wrong, he responded "Aw man! My ear is loose!". He had woken up saying "Hey mom, can you hear me?" and when I replied that I could and asked him if he could hear me, he said "Yeah, I can hear you. A little bit, but pretty good". Hm. So, I left a message with his doctor to see if I should bring him in. In the meantime, I had him wear a hat with ear flaps to school since its been really cold (for this part of the world, anyway), and since he looks so darn cute in hats anyway.

Tonight I asked him if his ear hurt and he said "No, it doesn't hurt. There's no blood or anything like that, its just a little loose. See that hole in there? Its making all the air come out of my body, so it feels... a little strange, ya know?". Well, I don't really know, actually. So, he's never had an ear infection and I don't know why I'm strangely proud of that, but I'm hoping he's not working on getting one. It sounds like he might just be a big plugged up. Or maybe his ears really are just loose. ;)
Tonight I asked him if his ear hurt and he said "No, it doesn't hurt. There's no blood or anything like that, its just a little loose. See that hole in there? Its making all the air come out of my body, so it feels... a little strange, ya know?". Well, I don't really know, actually. So, he's never had an ear infection and I don't know why I'm strangely proud of that, but I'm hoping he's not working on getting one. It sounds like he might just be a big plugged up. Or maybe his ears really are just loose. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment