Monday, July 11, 2011

Exploring

Last weekend, a friend and I took our boys to the SF Exploratorium.  Wow!  It was my first time there and I'm not sure if the boys or I had more fun with all of the hands-on exhibits and cool science stuff.  Sadly, my camera battery quit on my before we made it past the entrance, but lucky for me, my super talented friend snapped away all day and got some awesome photos of our day.  You can check them out at the link, as well as lots of other cool stuff Kim and her camera capture.  Thanks Kim! 

We'll definitely be going back (especially since we didn't even have time to make it all the way through), and hopefully I can snag a few shots myself.  My little scientist-in-the-making and his buddy were in 4-year-old-boy fantasy land, with all kids of cool stuff that they were actually allowed to touch and play with.  Z pretty much summed it up as we were playing with some marbles together... "Mom, this place is so cool!  Don't you think this place is so cool?!".

1 comment:

Kimberly June said...

Such a fun trip for all! I'm so glad we were able to schedule a day together and take our boys to such a "cool" place! ;)