Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thankful Day

We have so much to be thankful for this year, and our Thanksgiving was one I will remember forever. We shared it with our incredible family and with family friends who are close to our hearts. We were lucky enough to share in gifts of the heart, given and received. We are blessed enough to be alive, healthy, and able-bodied. We have love and joy and amazing people to share it with. Life is good.

My little turkey on Turkey (or tofurkey, as the case may be) Day...


The feathers on his turkey read:
I am thankful for animals
I am thankful for my toys
I am thankful for turkey
I am thankful for the llama on the farm
I am thankful for my friend Bat
I am thankful for art projects
I am thankful for my cousins
I am thankful for my friend Bear
I am thankful for I-Rose
I am thankful for when Tutu makes me dinner
I am thankful for my mommy

And I, my friends, am thankful that I made it on his Thankful list. :)

No comments: