Sunday, February 27, 2011

Person of the Week

Z's been waiting all year for this role.  He gets to bring in a poster about himself, and share some of his favorite toys and books, and he gets to be Line Leader all week.  I get to make the poster, do the class laundry for the week, buy the food for their cooking project, and bring home Clover (the class tortoise) for the week.  Fun for one of us, anyway.  :)

The final product:

Actually, making the poster was a lot of fun.  Z put the final touches with some hand prints and animal stickers, but I got to use Picnik to make up some collages and edit some photos to make it so it was good practice for me.  And I always enjoy going back and looking at my little guy's pictures.

Some close-ups; forgive the bad lighting and flash spots.



No comments: