In all the excitement over Captain Z's eyebrow incident, I almost forgot to share - he has officially USED his new potty chair!!!!
He's been getting used to it for a couple of weeks. I set it up when he started showing some early signs of being ready for potty training, so he's sat on it and thought it was pretty cool, but I didn't actually think he'd use it for a while yet.
And, sadly, it doesn't appear that he's going to be using it a lot in the near future, either. Truthfully, it turns out that diapers are way easier than potty training... who knew?
He's still interested in sitting on it, but I'm starting to realize that his moment of big-boyness was really more of a moment of good timing on my part. We'll be doing our part to keep diaper companies in business for a while longer. But we did enjoy the celebration while it lasted and however short lived, it was a proud moment. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment