Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spaghetti is fun

Dinner tonight was spaghetti. Usually one of foods that Captain Z gobbles up, but tonight he was way more interested in, well, smooshing it all over his head and face.

At first, I was going to take his plate away but I'll be totally honest - he was happy and I was enjoying normal dinner conversation with my sister (not to mention a hot meal). So, though I am sure I started the creation of a habit I am going to be sorry about the next time I take him out to dinner, I let him have a go at it. I figured he would need a bath afterwards, anyway, so....

Here's what we ended up with.

From 18 - 24 mo


He really did have a blast. Here's another picture - I particularly liked this one because it shows how into it he was.

From 18 - 24 mo

No comments: