Just little moments that make me smile...
My little brother and my little man watching School House Rock tonight (I am going to have "Interjections" stuck in my head all night, I can already tell!) while I made dinner for us.
And, kid feet, dirty... just like mine used to be all summer long.
I hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as we are.
I'm usually not much of a summer person, and I'll always spend this time of year dreaming a little bit of the fall, but I do have to admit that this has been a really great summer. Taking two whole weeks off of work to spend with my little person, visiting the beach, spending time with good friends, enjoying the food gifts of summer, slow leisurely mornings and warm nights outside, watching Z go from timid to not-so-timid in the water, and slowly but surely knocking things off our summer bucket list are just a few of the things that have made this a special summer. It has made me desperately wish that I got a summer vacation from work, too. But its also made us make good use of the time we do have. Captain Fantastic starts his 2nd year of preschool next week and we're going to make the most of our time between now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment